- Wedge: That's his nature, though––he's chaos incarnate. Han Solo, you have to love him...
- Leia: Or freeze him in carbonite, I know.
“Many people, when they become sick, retreat to their childhood and being helpless. They abandon who they have become and their place in the web that is the Force, then the disease severs those final connections and they die.
As long as I’m fighting, I’m not dying.”
- C-3PO: [mimicking voice] Oh, do be careful, Lady Vader.
- Leia: You call me that again and I'll send you into an oil bath with an open flame.
- Leonia Tavira: [through comm speakers] You! You were the Jedi at Courkrus!
- Corran Horn: At your service. I'd like to introduce Luke Skywalker, Jedi Master, and Mirax Terrik and... but, wait, we're on our way to see you. Introductions are so much nicer in person.
- Leonia Tavira: How dare you!
- Corran Horn: Oh, I dare. New Republic will be here in no time. The days of the Invidious are over.
- Leonia Tavira: Never!
- Corran Horn: [laughs] By the way, the month's not up, but the answer is no.
- Leonia Tavira: Arrgghhh! When I get my hands on you...
- Mirax Terrik: In your dreams, deary. [shoots comm unit] Empire's been dead for years, and still she relies on those limping Imperial threats. 'When I get my hands on you!' Get with the times, woman..."
- Luke Skywalker: I like your Mirax a whole bunch, Corran. [smiling] And you're right, she and Mara should never meet.
- Corran Horn: Hey, is that just a leaning shovel, or can it dig too?
- Rostek Horn: It can dig. Do you want to use it? Is yours worn out?
At least you had some sort of choice, Danni. With my parents I could be a smuggler who saved the galaxy or a diplomat who saved the galaxy.
- Thrackan Sal-Solo: My allegiance is to the Corellian system alone. And you'd be smart to curb that lightsaber tongue of yours, Princess Leia. An insult to the man is an insult to the office.
- Leia Solo: Really? In this case, I should think it is the man himself who is the insult.